* CREATIVELOVE > Topics

Subject: Plz enter with a Praying Mood.
Replies: 6 Views: 434

ur.fairy 2.11.10 - 09:24am
Hello Friendz,
Lets pray now...pray.GIF
Today we celebrate ''All Souls Day''
iH2K6Z39W6YcWRU31oaE.gif
All Soul's Day (sometimes called the ''Day of the Dead'') always falls on November 2 (November 3rd if the 2nd falls on a Sunday).

ur.fairy 2.11.10 - 09:25am
All Soul's Day is a Roman Catholic day of remembrance for friends and loved ones who have passed away. This comes from the ancient Pagan Festival of the Dead, which celebrated the Pagan belief that the souls of the dead would return for a meal with the family. Candles in the window would guide the souls back home, and another place was set at the table. Children would come through the village, asking for food to be offered symbolically to the dead, then donated to feed the hungry.

ur.fairy 2.11.10 - 09:26am
I DEDICATE THIS TOPIC FOR ALL THE SOULS OF OUR DEAR AND NEAR LOVED SOULS TO REST IN PEACE. AMEN.

ur.fairy 2.11.10 - 09:26am
I LOVE U DAD.. I MISS U VRY MUCH. I CANT FORGET THE DAYS U WERE WITH ME. I MISS U IN THIS LIFE. I M LIVING WITHOUT UR PROTECTION N GUIDANCE. IT REALLY PAINZ A LOT FOR ME TO LIVE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD. I MISS U DAD. I LUV U MORE THAN ANYTHING IN TIS WORLD. MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE. AMEN *

luluzn 7.03.11 - 09:33am
Dear God. Even thou i'm late at remembering this. Lord i pray you keep my mum safe. I miss her more than my hearts content. My life isn't the same. But i know that shes with you and i pray for eternal peace. I pray for fairy and pray ul guide and keep her safe and ul grand her dad eternal peace. I ask this in your never failing name. Amen. *

ur.aamir 9.03.11 - 12:33pm
Jenny...we are all for you ere...we knw dat vl neva b a substitute...bt we all wish if we cud make u smile for a moment atleast...v all joins u in ur prayer...yo dad vl b seeing u frm heaven...eventhough we lose some1 frm our lyf, deir memories vl b alive wid us for d whole lyf we live...ur dad's soul vl b resting in peace..in heaven...AMEN..luv u alwayz...mwah.. *

ur.fairy 9.03.11 - 01:02pm
Aamir... Thx Huni... whine.GIF Miss my Dad so much... Alwyz I miss d personz whom I lyk d most frm my lyf... Will luv u alwyz... Feelz so sad, wen d thots of losing u c*mz to my mind. We r counting our dayz. I wil miss u huni... God plz give me d courage to face tis nearest end. missu.GIF Will b missing my caring Aamir a lot.... *

* CREATIVELOVE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* CREATIVELOVE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store